Thursday 13 December 2012

Juvederm Vs Restylane - My Experiences

Dermal fillers is getting a lot of attention recently in the world of cosmetic dermatology and anti aging. And all for a good reason. Juvederm dermal fillers like Restylane and can make a dramatic difference in the appearance of a person's skin, all with a little 'time, a very reasonable cost, and minimal invasiveness and pain.
 
There is little difference between the two major competitors, Restylane and Juvederm, since both are made of a material that is naturally present in the body called hyaluronic acid, which naturally decreases with age.
 
The result is a weakening of collagen, the skin begins to loosen, such as collagen and hyaluronic acid, a part of collagen, plumping is valid under our skin that makes our skin looks "finished" and youthful.
Cosmetic dermatologists and other qualified professionals dermal filler used to "fill" power as a very fine needle that is injected under the skin that can be charged to fill wrinkles, lines and wrinkles and make them look plump again, reduction of its appearance.
 
Not only that, but the two charges can be used to fill in the lips to make them look completely natural. This is the procedure I had done, and decided to go with Juvederm Restylane more for reasons I'll explain later in this article.
Another big addition to the fillers is their relatively long life. Both Restylane and Juvederm usually last in the body for about 4-6 months, and when they are smaller and completely absorbed (safe) in the body, another treatment may be necessary.
 
This "second generation" of charges come in a few months longer than collagen injections previously popular fair, which lasted only three months because of the strong absorption and instability.
The typical treatments are given so as fillers, which are the formula gel that is injected into folds that nasolobial deeper and more clearly with age. These are lines that extend on both sides of the mouth from the outside corners of the nose, upper lip tips.
 
I never thought that this was a significant part of aging on the face of a person, until I looked before and after pictures of people who had this area covered with Juvederm or Restylane, and boy, he really made a difference in how young and rejuvenated they saw.
 
Other areas that are excellent candidates to fill the skin are deeper wrinkles around the eyes and forehead. They should be of profound importance to be treated with filler, be aware that these lines of expression are probably not suitable for loads of Restylane or Juvederm.
 
Another popular part of the face, which is injected with fillers are the lips, which is what I did. I chose to go with Juvederm after talking with the doctor who performed the treatment on me, just because he said he personally felt he could better work with Juvéderm on the lips, because he felt he was a little thinner than Restylane, and he could easily work with it and observed slightly better results on the lip area.
 
As he felt more comfortable using this product, I decided to go with Juvederm, which cost the same as Restylane. The cost was $ 500 per syringe, which is the average of a dermal filler. I liked the fact that this particular plant, called the greatest EvoMedispa Akron, Ohio, offered to store any leftover Juvederm for up to six months for me too.
 
I ended up with a little residue, so I thought I'd spend the rest of this spray and a new syringe, the next time I went and got my lips enhanced.
 
So far, it has been about 4 weeks, because I had the Juvederm lip care, and I like the result. I just asked a volumizing lip very thin, because I do not mean nothing obvious or exaggerated, and that's what I got.
 
He followed the natural lip line, and made sure not to overfill the upper lip, keeping the natural balance of the upper lip smaller than the lower lip, which is how the lips of people in nature. The upper lip is almost always much smaller than the lower.
He explained that by maintaining this relationship, I would be a more natural, and he was right. The procedure itself is not bad, but I must admit I was glad when it was over.

5 comments:

  1. Its really a best article, I ever seen about the compression of juvederm and Restylane procedure. And Author describe it very well.I am thankful for this article sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The result is amazing. Restylane is really a great choice, a great competitor of Juvederm.
    Whit these results I'm sure the treatment will be on top next year. nice work . I like it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Juvederm is found in gel form and is prepared from hyaluronic acid which already exists in your skin. The substance promotes fullness to your skin. This is an inject able filler and is applied beneath your skin to erase wrinkles.

    Juvederm Boca Raton

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dermal fillers Delhi offers you best treatment to correct wrinkles and fine lines. To know more about the procedures of cosmetic surgery, you can contact an experienced cosmetic surgeon

    ReplyDelete